Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bowl Cancer Symptoms More Condition_symptoms I Am Almost 29 And Am Having Symptoms That Point To Ovarian Cancer.?

I am almost 29 and am having symptoms that point to ovarian cancer.? - bowl cancer symptoms more condition_symptoms

My main symptoms are a new cycle of movement in a bowl. Before, I was quite "normal". Now I have stopped a lot. If I, as a rule diareha or very mild. Gasy me too. However, I really do not think abdominal pain. These symptoms have been a few months. My stomach and the stomach does not increase area I (a 28-inch "real" size bin), but when I go to eat something that looks like I'm about 2 months of pregnancy. Even my last two cycles of time was very strange, very light and lasted a day. Not even a pad or panty liner. My grandmother died of breast cancer. I repaid EXAMP regular PAP pelvis and my father by the HPV virus, however, was that in the last month and HPV away. I feel more tired than usual, but I have not lost or gained weight and my appetite is the same. Sorry for the explanation, but I wanted Provice information as you can hope for the best answer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment