Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Trailers For Sale(niagara Region) What Can You Tell Me About Camping Trailers?

What can you tell me about camping trailers? - trailers for sale(niagara region)

Looking to buy a train behind trailer (not a pop-up or a wheel, 5) and we Jayco, Cougar, Gray Wolf Cherokee, etc. Can someone tell me the quality of these works, which are examined more sustainable, etc. I the Cherokee ('08) has and the price is $ 10,500 for the AP-22 (the desired length). I wonder whether it is good business, or if the average price for "quality" of the caravan. This was the least expensive that some others were between 13-18K. I live in the Omaha area, so I also compare to the prices of other areas. All comments would be very grateful if you know anything or one of those trailers. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment