Friday, February 19, 2010

Bio Labs Online Answers Green Flourescent Protein Purification Lab!! Help!!?

Green flourescent protein purification lab!! Help!!? - bio labs online answers

I need help badly. I take AP bio and I'm really stupid that I had no idea it would be like! We need this laboratory is to clean the CFP and I can not answer questions. I've tried. Has anyone else done this laboratory and has received the correct answers. Please help me, I looked online, but there was not no good, and my teacher. Please do not say that you should find out for themselves. Please help !!!!! Smarties Bio

1 comment:

freesinc... said...

There are literally thousands of ways to purify the protein from a solution. GFP is a protein that normally binds to another protein, we can see the fluorescent proteins. Without knowing how the protein GFP was expressed, the protein load, size, or if it binds to another protein that is impossible to give a detailed description of how to give the protein to clean.

Everything you need to answer questions in the laboratory manual.

Post a Comment