Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Iron With Radio Attached I Need Help With Convertors For My Trip To London And Paris, I'm Totally Lost And Don't Know What To Do

I need help with convertors for my trip to London and Paris, I'm totally lost and don't know what to do - iron with radio attached

I asked a subject that already, but most of the answers into the adapter. Although I found not quite, I'm not sure what the land of France Award for "Who knows?

I have no idea what to do for the converter. I bought a Radio Shack, but only two rounded tips like Paris. Where can I find an adapter for this job in London? It would be necessary to come to make ends meet and could not be found a converter with the U.S. advice on them.

It is 50W and 1600W. How do a hairdryer and curling iron 1600W and my laptop at 50W? What happens to my battery charger for the camera? What would you go?

Is there an adapter might work in London and Paris to get for your teeth?

IShe said she recalls the American standard 110/120VAC 220/240VAC not what I want?

If you have a direct link to the products that I can send to me, so it works well.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment