Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Free Photos Of Older Womens Viginas Please Help Me Price These Items For A Yard Sale?

Please help me price these items for a yard sale? - free photos of older womens viginas

Search for answers with the current prices:

I do not know how some elements of the price I think not, sell on the flea market.
Clothing:
New Pants (Old Navy), with tags still attached.
New jeans (AE), but unlabeled
Men's Pants (Dockers, Tommy H) as new / excellent
Name brand shirts in excellent condition.
Brand name shirts (AF, AE), in good / excellent

New HP Printer with CD and manual, but not in the box (I am free when I bought my computer, so no top line)

Inline skates women with box excellent condition

New make-up box set (4 brushes and bags)

Paperback (list of best-selling) books

Thank you - this is my first yard sale and I have tons of things, but I do not know how the price of your stuff. Some things that I think the price is too low.

No comments:

Post a Comment