Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Brown Mucas Before Period Due Brown Mucas 1 Week Before Period Is Due, Am I Pregnant?

Brown mucas 1 week before period is due, am i pregnant? - brown mucas before period due

HI Can anyone help please?
They have 2 children already and I think you may be pregnant with Baby No. 3? I know my body and I feel different, but there is no sign so early. the last period was 29 Not July, sure my bike (about 28) and by the 26th. Brown had mucas Wednesday, 8 and was very sick and tired of Sunday 12th Rearly scents are very worried about me and I had to slander "strange" feeling inside? The pain in my lower back and my food, but still all very happy? He has a pregnancy test Wednesday 15 (negative) very soon, I know! I just re mucas Brown (18.) What is it? When I repeat the test?
Please tell me your thoughts ... I waited impatiently, but do not want my expectations.
Thanks

2 comments:

Jon S said...

Brown vaginal mucus in the throat or nose?

You women are difficult.

Edit: I just read the wiki on the vaginal mucosa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_muc ...

He said there is a pregnancy or infection.

Go see your doctor.

Wendi said...

I had the same with my two pregnancies. I do not know what it was about time, but I knew what it was in March when it happened! I was pregnant. Wait another week for a re-test this may be a little earlier. Implantaition bleeding occurs, I think, about 5 days after fertilization. Do not cite me on, but my sources tell me "yes" is probably pregnant!
Best Wishes!

Post a Comment